The symptoms for Tularemia include the following:
(Image curtesy of Wikipedia unless otherwise specified)
- the insect that bit
- were you bitten by a tick (they can look like the picture shown or be very round after being engorged with blood)?
- have you been bitten, scratched, or worked with wild animals?
- do you live or work in a farm?
- is your symptoms acute (something that's new, not some chronic condition that you've had for a long time)?
- appetite loss
- muscle aches
- mass or lump
- abdominal pain or discomfort
- abdominal distention
- sore throat
- chest pain or discomfort
- pink eye
- skin problem or abnormality
- skin redness
You don't have to have all of the symptoms above to be diagnosed with Tularemia.
Take the diagnostic quiz to determine whether you may have this disease.