The symptoms for Trichomonal vaginitis include the following:
- are you biologically female?
- vaginal discharge
- would you describe your vaginal discharge as frothy?
- would you describe your vaginal discharge as foul smelling?
- painful urination
- irregular menstrual bleeding
- vaginal bleeding
- abdominal pain or discomfort
- skin redness
- groin pain or discomfort
You don't have to have all of the symptoms above to be diagnosed with Trichomonal vaginitis.
Take the diagnostic quiz to determine whether you may have this disease.