The symptoms for Peptic ulcer disease include the following:
- abdominal pain or discomfort
- epigastric pain
- upper left abdominal pain
- are you (the patient) an elderly?
- is your symptoms triggered or worsened by meals?
- is your symptoms alleviated by meals?
- is your symptoms alleviated by milk?
- is your symptoms alleviated by antacids?
- early satiety
- appetite loss
- weight loss
- bloody stool
- black stool
- bloody vomit
- black vomit
You don't have to have all of the symptoms above to be diagnosed with Peptic ulcer disease.
Take the diagnostic quiz to determine whether you may have this disease.