The symptoms for Ovarian torsion include the following:
- are you biologically female?
- did your symptoms start suddenly (not gradually)?
- abdominal pain or discomfort
- lower left abdominal pain
- lower right abdominal pain
- would you rate your abdominal pain or discomfort as severe?
- irregular menstrual bleeding
- excessive menstrual bleeding
You don't have to have all of the symptoms above to be diagnosed with Ovarian torsion.
Take the diagnostic quiz to determine whether you may have this disease.