The symptoms for Gas gangrene include the following:
(Image curtesy of Wikipedia unless otherwise specified)
- skin problem or abnormality
- would you describe your skin problem or abnormality as painful?
- is your skin lesion or abnormality a patch or patches that are greater than half a penny in diameter?
- is your skin painful and discolored (purple or brown)?
- do you have a skin lesion or abnormality that is discolored (such as purple, blue or brown)?
- skin redness
You don't have to have all of the symptoms above to be diagnosed with Gas gangrene.
Take the diagnostic quiz to determine whether you may have this disease.