The symptoms for Cutaneous anthrax include the following:
(Image curtesy of Wikipedia unless otherwise specified)
- do you handle imported animal hides or raw wool?
- is your symptoms acute (something that's new, not some chronic condition that you've had for a long time)?
- does your skin lesion contain a black scar?
- skin redness
- mole, birthmark or dark skin patch
- skin problem or abnormality
You don't have to have all of the symptoms above to be diagnosed with Cutaneous anthrax.
Take the diagnostic quiz to determine whether you may have this disease.