The symptoms for Cutaneous abscess include the following:
- skin redness
- are you African American (black)?
- skin problem or abnormality
- skin bump
- is your skin lesion or abnormality a patch or patches that are greater than half a penny in diameter?
- would you describe your skin problem or abnormality as round?
- would you describe your skin problem or abnormality as painful?
- do you have a skin lesion or abnormality that feels like there's pus trapped underneath the skin?
- skin lesion with pus
- mass or lump
You don't have to have all of the symptoms above to be diagnosed with Cutaneous abscess.
Take the diagnostic quiz to determine whether you may have this disease.